We are extremely busy trying to get the tasks done so that we will be able to go to Paraguay without any fallout. So many little things to do.
- Working hard in the youth to set up leadership and ministries
- Working hard at work to make sure my leaving will not hurt the company.
- Purchasing plane tickets
- Getting a Paraguay Visa
- Sending out mission support letters
- Moving into parents house
- Renting the home out
- Shin – Passport – mine currently expires 7/2007 so I can potentially get stuck there
- Shin – Immunizations (all those shots aahhhhh!)
- Purchasing equipment for missions
- — other things i remember —
The above items are things I have in my mind.
I’m sure there are more. I will add them to a second list as I remember them.
Please visit the Paraguay page for more information on the mission and support.